Thoran Menser, Committee Chair
301 972-8353 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Efdimis, Chief Range Officer
240 372-2258 email@example.com
The R&P Range is closed to the general membership until the first weekend of April 3 unless otherwise scheduled by the R&P committee.
The Range is now on the Winter Operating Hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm. Operating times will be adjusted accord- ingly as daylight time lengthens.
Range Usage COVID Procedures are still in place and can be found in the range house.
- Put paper in the trash. If the cans are full, please empty them.
- Keep watch on guests you bring. It is your place to brief them on the SOP’s.
- Be safe and enjoy the range respectfully.
- All must PICK UP THEIR BRASS! Range Officer sign up for the CURRENT ROs is scheduled for March 6 and 7. An email will be sent to the ROs in February with all the sign-up details. RANGE OFFICER COURSE At this time, we are formulating a plan on how to safely hold a Range Officer course and having confirmation of the number of people interested will help us proceed. To be eligible to take this course you must:
- be current members of the B-CC IWLA Chapter in good standing who have completed their probationary membership year.
- be 21 years of age.
- be eligible to legally possess a firearm.
- be current in all B-CC IWLA Chapter dues.
If you are interested in becoming a R&P Range Officer, please contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org. A list is being created and once we figure out the safest and best way to proceed, you will be contacted with significant notice of a date. If you have not completed your probationary year, please contact Carol anyway. We will be able to create a list for future classes.