Download, fill out, and submit this application to MembershipSecretary.BCC.IWLA@gmail.com before your first meeting
- After filling out and submitting the above form. Print a copy.
- Bring your printed form to your first dinner meeting (always the 3rd Wednesday of the month @ 6:30pm … menus are in the monthly newletters, which you can access from the www.bcciwla.org home page)
- Get the signatures from sponsoring members (plenty at the meetings)
- Get Initials verifying your attendance
- Submit the sponsored application to the Membership Secretary
- Approach the Membership Secretary at your 2nd dinner meeting to get your application initialed for attendance
- After second dinner meeting, your completed, signed, sponsored, & initialed application will be taken by the Membership Secretary to the chapter Board of Governors for approval the following week]
Upon approval of your application by the Board of Governors, you will be called to attend a third dinner meeting where you will be sworn in, you will pay the appropriate fees, and you will then be a probationary member for one year.
After one year, a probationary member shall become a regular member if the member has been compliant with all the provisions of the by-laws and has performed the requirement of two work days or 16 volunteer hours.
All memberships run from January to December of a single calendar year.
For additional information, please contact our Membership Secretary email at: MembershipSecretary.BCC.IWLA@gmail.com