The Archery Range is still maintaining social distance guidelines and health safety procedures. The following is what to expect at the Archery Range:
- If you do not feel well, stay home – It is impossible to make any area completely safe. If you are in the high-risk category or you have underlying additional health problems, please continue to stay at home.
- Until further notice, the target bags are open for use. The 3-D course is open only during shoots when range officers are present.
- Guests are allowed only if they have presented a signed Hold Harmless agreement and are accompanied by a member.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, and no more than ten people may congregate in any given location.
- Masks are required when you enter the target range area. You can take them off when you are shooting.
- The target range can be used by no more than three archers at a time and no more than one shooter at each shooting station.
- When the 3-D course does open, the course will run with squads of two, up to four archers if all are immediate family in the same household.
- Those entering the range must wash their hands after handling the gate
- Those leaving the range should wash or sanitize their hands after handling the gate.
- Be aware that arrow retrieval may require hand contact with the targets. For that reason, archers should bring hand sanitizer, alcohol and/or gloves with them to the range.
- Members may avail themselves of the port o-john, but cleaning procedures posted on the door must be rigorously followed.
- Soap and other cleaning agents will be left out at the pavilion, and by the target range.