Please note that rules #9 and #12 have recently been amended to read as follows:
9. Hunters may use tree stands and ground blinds if the following are observed:
- a) Tree stands must be temporary and not damage B-CC IWLA trees.
- b) Tree stands and ground blinds must be removed at the end of each day.
- c) Tree stands must not use any screw-in features.
- d) Any tree stands or ground blinds on chapter property in violation of rule 9a, 9b, or 9c shall be considered “abandoned” by the chapter and removed from the property.
- e) Hunters must use a fall restraint harness or belt at all times when using a tree stand on chapter grounds.
12. Centerfire or rimfire rifles are not to be used for hunting on chapter property, with the exception that members may hunt deer on the property during deer firearm season using straight-walled cartridges in accordance with Maryland Department of Natural Resources rules and regulations.