1. Release cord buttons are to be covered in a plastic bag. Release cord buttons and 5 stand consoles are to be wiped down after every round and at the end of the day.
2. One range officer is to be in the range house at a time. Mask and protective gloves are to be used when making transactions.
3. All transactions are to be made through the window (sign- in, collecting money) pens and pencils are to be wiped down after each use.
4. Any range officer that assists in pulling trap, skeet, 5 stand, sporting clays must wear protective gloves.
5. All surfaces in the range house must be wiped down at the end of the day (counter top, safe, door handle and refrigerator if used)
6. Disinfecting wipes, spray and gloves will be provided.
7. Range officers must maintain social distancing at all times.
8. These protocols are to be used ANYTIME THE RANGE IS BEING USED. ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THESE PROTOCOLS WILL LOSE THEIR RANGE PRIVILEGES.